Our back provides our upper body and spine with structural support for proper mobility.
JointXcel® BACK Patches are recommended for anyone looking for effective, long-lasting support in helping to maintain active mobility in their daily life. JointXcel® patches can help in recovery from injuries caused due to sudden and improper movement.
These patches increase blood flow to the affected area which speeds up recovery and can help reduce pain and inflammation at the injury site.
JointXcel® patches reflect Far-Infrared Energy emitted by our bodies to increase the amount of blood reaching the affected area. This process helps in eliminating the by-products of inflammation whilst lowering pain.
The key features of the BACK patches from JointXcel® are as follows: -
- Non-heating and are medication-free
- Safe to use in people allergic to aspirin or NSAIDs
- Ultra-thin and flexible material that can be worn for up to 5 days
- Patches are sweat- and water-resistant to avoid peeling
- Patches can be used along with other forms of pain-relief therapy
JointXcel® BACK Patches help to support the functional recovery process in muscles and joints to promote continuous active mobility.
Always consult a doctor if you are suffering from chronic pain or a sudden loss of mobility.
JointXcel® FIT® Therapy Patches are indicated for mild pain and inflammation caused by sprains and strains.
Each Fit Patch Lasts up to 5 days
Sweat- and Water-Resistant
JointXcel™ FIT® THERAPY PATCHES are based on the operating biophysical principle of Far Infrared Technology (FIR) to reflect Far-Infrared
Energy emitted naturally by our bodies. Constructed using 100% non-woven polypropylene fabric infused with
biominerals like titanium, these patches make use of emitted body heat to
increase blood flow to the affected area.
Far Infrared Technology or FIR technology is helpful in improving blood circulation towards joints and muscles. Such increased circulation triggers the individual’s natural healing process which aids in active mobility and comfortable movement.
Instructions for use
- Open the outer blister pack
- Remove one of the backing cards with the butterfly back patches on it
- Apply the patch to the lower back, ensuring that the skin is clean, dry and hair-free
- Wait for approximately two minutes before moving to ensure the plaster adheres fully to the skin
- Keep the plaster on for up to 5 days
- Should the reduction in pain not have improved after five days, apply another patch following the same steps above.
Frequently Asked Questions
It says 3 pack are they different sizes?
Do you have a single patch I can use to see if it works?
Do the JointXcel patches heat up?
Can you wear JointXcel patches in the shower or bath?
Do they contain Ibuprofen as l am not allowed anti-inflammatory
Are these reusable?
Can these be put straight on to the skin? Other products you have to put onto clothes etc!
What is in these patches?
Is this item self adhesive
Can you use more than one patch on your back?
Can you sleep with it on?
Will there be any residual glue on my body after using this patch for a long time?
After using this pain relief patch, will I feel itching on my body?
These patches appear very expensive compared to other patches on the market.
I have found the back patches have eased my lower back considerably. In the past the neck patches have also been successful.
I'd never heard of this sort of treatment before but I can honestly say that it actually works. I would definitely recommend trying JointXcel.