Our body is a mix of muscles and bones that work together to provide us with flexibility and mobility. JointXcel® UNIVERSAL Patches are recommended for anyone looking for effective, long-lasting support in helping to maintain active mobility in their daily life. JointXcel® patches can help in recovery from injuries caused due to sudden and improper movement.
These patches increase blood flow to the affected area which speeds up recovery and can help reduce pain and inflammation at the injury site.
JointXcel® patches reflect Far-Infrared Energy emitted by our bodies to increase the amount of blood reaching the affected area. This process helps in eliminating the by-products of inflammation whilst lowering pain.
JointXcel® UNIVERSAL Patches help to support the functional recovery process in muscles and joints to promote continuous active mobility.
The key features of the UNIVERSAL patches from JointXcel® are as follows: -
- Non-heating and are medication-free
- Safe to use in people allergic to aspirin or NSAIDs
- Ultra-thin and flexible material that can be worn for up to 5 days
- Patches are sweat- and water-resistant to avoid peeling
- Patches can be used along with other forms of pain-relief therapy
Always consult a doctor if you are suffering from chronic pain or a sudden loss of mobility.
JointXcel® FIT® Therapy Patches are indicated for mild pain and inflammation caused by sprains and strains.
Each Fit Patch Lasts up to 5 days
Sweat- and Water-Resistant
JointXcel™ FIT® THERAPY PATCHES are based on the operating biophysical principle of Far Infrared Technology (FIR) to reflect Far-Infrared Energy emitted naturally by our bodies. Constructed using 100% non-woven polypropylene fabric infused with biominerals like titanium, these patches make use of emitted body heat to increase blood flow to the affected area.
Far Infrared Technology or FIR technology is helpful in improving blood circulation towards joints and muscles. Such increased circulation triggers the individual’s natural healing process which aids in active mobility and comfortable movement.
Instructions for use
- Open the outer blister pack
- Remove either the backing card with the rectangular patch (15cm x 5cm) or round patches (4cm x 4cm) on it, depending on the part of the body to be applied onto.
- Apply the patch on the point where pain is felt, ensuring that skin is clean, dry and hair-free
- Wait for approximately two minutes before moving to ensure the plaster adheres fully to the skin
- Keep the patch on for up to 5 days
- Should the reduction in pain not have improved after five days, apply another patch following the same steps above.